Is sexual orientation innate or do you get it when you grow up? Is my sexual orientation caused by trauma?
Hello Can you plese answer some of my questions Were does sexual orientasion comes it innate orr you get it wen you grew up? Can you tell me about the diffrent labels? My mother keep on saying that it is phase and becuse i am weelchair she keept an telling me that maybe some girls have hurt emotsionally can this be true? one psygolochist sayd that my sexuality in result of tràuma? Can sexual orientasion really change so if i am know gay right now but somewere down the road i will be straight? it took a lot work do try accept myself but this questions keep coming to mind. Can you tell me what makes up human sexuality the psysical and emotsional aspects of it? I want to be in realionhip with a guy. I like there bodys every aspects of them and i do not desire woman and for some reason i feel bad about it. One part of me knows i like man but the other part is so terrified that things will change and people keep talking about fluity. i feel destroyd that my sexual orientasion does not seem do be changing it has been stable for 14 year sense puberty. I am also been diagnosed with organic depresioon and a part of me would really want to be straight i keep thinking maybe something cause it becuse i also had a lot psygological traumas wen i was young aand the realionship with my dad is not good he hates that i like men. he sayd i have a deviation but i really would like to know what you guys think. Best wishes!!!!
- Over time, a person can discover new things about themselves, or learn to better understand what kind of person they’re attracted to. This does not mean sexual orientation is a temporary easily discarded phase.
- Traumatic events can influence your relationship and feelings towards sexuality and relationships, however it cannot cause or change someone’s sexual orientation.
- Being hurt emotionally by people of a gender, girls or otherwise, cannot cause or change someone’s sexual orientation.
- Having a bad relationship with a parent cannot cause or change someone’s sexual orientation.
- Being gay isn’t a deviation, it’s not bad or wrong or shameful.
- People in wheelchairs absolutely can, and have been, LGBTQ+.
- You are valid. It’s okay for your to like guys and want to be in a relationship with one.